Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Name for an Awesome Kid

I really, really like the name Wolfgang. Wolf Trinsey sounds like he's awesome, and I TOTALLY want to be that kid's mom.

But there is a small part of me that wonders if this is just crazy pregnancy hormones talking....is this a bad idea? Is might be too weird. That's a big name for a little baby.

I can imagine my son looking up at me after the first week of school..... "Mom, what were you thinking?! Wolfgang? Who do you think you are? Gweneth friggin' Palrow? Or that spice girl that married David Beckham!?

Ben judges all boy's names on the following criteria: Does he sound like a professional football player? Wolf clearly passes this test.

Wolfgang Trinsey, esquire- Awesome.

Wolfgang Trinsey, MD- absolutely.

Wolfgang Trinsey, Certified Public Accountant. YES! He even makes being an accountant sound bad-ass! In fact, I think the lack of 'Wolf's' in the field of accounting is the reason I've never visited an accountant before, and therefore the cause of my financial disorganization.

President Wolfgang Trinsey doesn't sound so great. Maybe only in an X-Men movie. But who really wants their kid to get involved in politics anyway? Win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment